We welcome you to our school during our Open Evenings on:
- Thursday 27 September, 4.00 – 6.30pm
- Monday 1 October, 5.00 - 7.30pm
Parents of Year 6 students are currently facing an exciting decision: which secondary school to choose. Every school differs in its approach, structure and staff. Each school has its own unique ‘feel’ or atmosphere. You can only get a real impression of a school by visiting it.
Our Open Evenings offer the opportunity to view our school and to talk to teachers and students. At Lady Manners School we are proud of our staff and students; many of them will be available to show you around and to answer your questions.
The Open Evenings will be of particular interest to Year 6 students and their parents but all are welcome. There is no need to book, just turn up. Do be aware that there is lots to take in so you might want to allow the full 2 ½ hours to look around.
- Thursday 27 September, 4 – 6.30pm (Leadership team talks at 4pm and 5pm)
- Monday 1 October, 5 – 7.30pm (Leadership team talks at 5pm and 6pm)
- Moving to Lady Manners School: Mr Martin, Head of Year 7, will be available in the Library to let you know how we help new Year 7 students to make the transition to Lady Manners School
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND): Mrs Wilson, our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo), will be available for parents who wish to know how we support our students with special educational needs or disabilities
- Refreshments: will be provided
- Curriculum information: will be available in classrooms around the school
- Clubs and activities: information on our huge range of extra-curricular activities will be available on the evening
In addition to our popular Open Evenings, we are offering the chance to look around the school during a normal school day. Our daytime tours are being held on:
- Wednesday 10 October (9.30am, 11am and 1.30pm)
- Monday 15 October (9.30am, 11am and 1.30pm)
There is no need to book, just come along at one of these times to be shown around the school as our students are at work.
We look forward to welcoming you! In the meantime, please explore our website to find out more about what we offer here at Lady Manners School. You might want to start on our Admissions page.