Lady Manners School has an active Parents' Association which meets regularly, running events that support the school (financially and otherwise) and which are a great opportunity to meet parents and get involved. See the links on this page for further details, or email us.
All parents of current students are members of the Parents' Association and are invited to attend meetings. The committee warmly encourage you to take part in the events hosted by the Parents' Association.
|Sunday 9 September 2018||Car Boot Sale|
|Tuesday 11 September 2018, 7.30pm||Parents' Association Meeting|
|Sunday 7 October 2018||Car Boot Sale|
|Tuesday 4 December 2018, 7.00pm||Parents' Association Meeting|
|Tuesday 5 February 2019 (AGM), 7.00pm||Parents' Association Meeting|
|Tuesday 4 June 2019, 7.00pm||Parents' Association Meeting|
Who are we?
The current officers of the Parents' Association are:
- Chair: Amandine Poirier
- Vice Chair: Katie Pugh
- Vice Chair: TBA
- Treasurer: Dulcie Jones
- Secretary: Josephine Pickworth
How can I help? Participate
- Come to the many social and fundraising events throughout the year.
- Come along to our meetings and get involved at the planning stages. All new ideas are very welcome.
How can I help? Give
- Join the PA Lottery. The cost is £20 per year and there are quarterly draws, half the takings are paid out in winnings (far better odds than the lottery).
- Donate to the £1 Plus Club, an easy and effective way to donate money.
- Buy raffle tickets, which are sold at most school events, together with an annual draw held in the autumn of each year.
- Make a donation on WisePay (in the 'Donations' folder).
How can I help? Bake
- Bake homemade cakes for sale at the Car Boot Sales. Just drop them into School Reception on the Friday before a Car Boot Sale.
How can I help? Volunteer
- Sell raffle tickets or refreshments at school events.
- Help out at our popular Car Boot Sales:
- Distribute flyers or put out signage in the period leading up to the car boot sale
- Serve refreshments or make sandwiches on the day. The morning is split into three slots each of only two hours.
- Bake a cake for sale at a Car Boot Sale. Just drop it into School Reception on the Friday before the Car Boot Sale.
How can I help? Keep in touch
- Email us with your email address so that we can keep you up to date with information and further opportunities to get involved.
If you have any queries click here to email the Parents' Association.