In light of current restrictions, we are introducing an online system (SchoolCloud) to enable parents/carers and their child's teachers to meet via a virtual parents’ evening system.
In order to attend online parents' evening meetings, parents/carers will:
1. Arrange appointments
Parents/carers will receive an email in advance of the parents' evening to let them know when they will be able to set up five minute appointments with the relevant teachers. From that time, appointments can be booked by clicking the following link:
Step by step instructions are available here.
2. Confirm their chosen device is able to access the software
Parents/carers will need:
- a device with a microphone and speaker – either a smartphone with a front facing camera or a laptop or computer with a webcam
- a compatible web browser:
- iPhone/iPad: Safari
- Android: Chrome or Firefox
- Windows: Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- Mac: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Linux: Chrome or Firefox
3. Attend the Parents' Evening
Ten minutes before the first appointment, parents/carers should click the login link from the bottom of the email confirmation they will have received when they booked the appointments. The appointments will be listed, together with a button to join the video appointment.
Each video appointment is five minutes in length. There will be a countdown clearly visible and the software terminates the video after five minutes.
Further details to help parents/carers take part in calls successfully are available on the SchoolCloud website support pages.
If you have any issues with accessing School Cloud on the evening please call 01629 812671 ext 165.