Parents and staff can make secure online payments with a debit or credit card using WisePay.
This provides a convenient way of paying for school meals and trips. In addition, the online facility enables parents to see how much money is in their child's account, regardless of which payment method is used; and it will also enable parents to see what their children are buying.
The WisePay App provides easy access to WisePay from your mobile phone, making payments to school easier than ever. The App is available to download from the WisePay home page.
Using your phone, just visit WisePay, log on with your usual username and password and click the green 'WisePay New App' button. This will provide you with an organisation code (copy this as you will need it later) as well as a user guide, should you need help. Then follow the appropriate link either to the Google Play or App Store to download the App. Follow the instructions to install the App on your phone. Click here for a quick start app installation guide.
Help using WisePay
- Username /password not accepted? If you've changed your WisePay password, your username will have changed too - to your email address.
- Problems using WisePay? Click here to download a WisePay user guide.
- How to reset your WisePay Password: downloadable step by step guide.
|Click this link to go to your WisePay account.
WisePay username and password required.
Payments by card, cash or cheque
For parents and carers who do not wish to use the online facility, payments can be made by card, cheque or cash. We can accept card payments by telephone to 01629 812671 or in person at reception. If you wish to pay by cash or cheque, please ensure that:
- Cheques are made payable to Lady Manners School and are clearly marked on the back with the student's name and form
- Cash payments are placed in a sealed envelope stating the student's name, form and the amount of cash enclosed
Did you know that just by registering your children for Free School Meals, in addition to gaining the support yourself, the school will receive money which can then be used to help the students? Click here for more information.
If you have a query about a payment to school, not answered on this page, please email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org.